Thursday 28 October 2010

More Decisions


The whole of our design studies class met up in Mono yesterday for our first of many dissertation workshops. We sat in our small groups and tried to churn out some ideas. The workshop itself I found quite productive. I think its good to hear and get to understand other peoples ideas from differing practices. I have to say I am a little bit undecided about what topic to research into! I am thinking maybe going down the disability route, one of my neighbors from back home has a deaf child, whom is still quite young so I might go down that route. But again I am not 100% on this.
I think that I would be able to relate this back to my practice fairly well and it would be quite interesting to see what is exactly around for deaf children in terms of education and future employment opportunities or if they are scrutinized straight away about their disabilities or if companies make a point of hiring disabled people to work with their companies so that they don't have discrimination problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment