Thursday 31 December 2009

Project 1- Semester 1


VESSEL

So this is my first official piece that i put together during our first semester as a Jewellery and Metalwork student! Thanks to the photography class we took it looks pretty professional i think!

The most challenging part of this project i found was the actual research, not quite knowing how to approach it as in the past i had never really done a lot of sketchbook work. I think it is something i still need to do a lot of practice in to but look forward to do so!

My inspiration for this piece (incase you couldn't tell) was woodland. Trees. Its a huge part of my life as when Im at home, Inverness, my house is situated in the middle of Newtonhill woods. Just outside Inverness.


This is, again, my final piece for the vessel project. Displayed on a borrowed piece of grass and ground on the day of assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment